With 30+ years in corporate and non-profit settings, she has a passion for teaching and supporting Christian leaders who strive to be ‘in the world, but not of it.’ Diane has coached and mentored dozens of women through spiritual growth seasons, career transitions and leadership challenges.
Diane has written three books – Waiting on Tiptoes (An Advent Devotional), Losing the Mask and Beyond Hope. Each of these tells of Diane’s integration of her faith (or lack of it) into her life’s personal battles and how God’s love has pulled her through.
Her topic titles for workshops, retreats or keynotes include:
- Leadership like God Wants, Not Like the World Wants
- Dismantling the Idols that Used to Make Your Day
- Re-Discovering the Word of God You Thought You Knew
- Seasons that Blend a Life
- Who Am I When I Feel Like A Nothing
- NEW! Seeds and Soils and the Weeds of A Life